Friday, October 17, 2008

~My Biodata~

I have graduated from the Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma in Chemical Process Technology (DCP), currently studying in National University of Singapore pursing a Degree in Chemistry. I was attached to a Baxter Healthcare SA as an Environmental Assistant, assisting in office work pertaining to environmental issues. During my studies years, I was working in Marks and Spencer too as sales associate handling customers, maintaining the store and documenting. Throughout secondary school days, I was an active participant of the air rifle school team. I also like to play other sports such as badminton and cycling as leisure. In the near future, I hope to be able to work in a research laboratory.

3 comments:

Elaine Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine Lim said...

Hi Chiew Yen,

Your biodata is generally clear and you have included many aspects of your life, from the past to the future.

But I think you have not state any skills that you have specifically.
Perhaps you can improve the biodata further by noting the relevant skills achieved through your working experiences and CCA.

Elaine =)

grace kim said...

Thanks, Chiew Yen, for the detailed and informative biodata. Good!
The only suggestion I have is to try to improve your grammar and sentence structure. If you need help, do come and talk to me :-)